Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.574 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 129% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,017TL (1,438 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)