Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09813 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,797TL (руб 48,883) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)