Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07205 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 246% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,539TL (¥201,790) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $6,000 (39 minutes ago)