Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11535 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 6% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (₨34,790) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)