Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10259 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 59% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,393TL (52,564 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)