Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.085 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 207% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,685TL (NZ$2,298) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)