Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00998 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,442TL (CH$645,826) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)