Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25891 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 175% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,294TL (43,623 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)