Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 112% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,826TL (﷼ 42,991,378) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)