Cost of living in Surat, India vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10464 TRY / INR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 26% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,522TL (₨43,212) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 2 hours ago)