Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.294 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 101% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,221TL (S/. 3,584) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berlin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)