Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.149 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 93% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,702TL (S/. 3,585) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)