Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13113 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 78% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,315TL (RD$ 55,786) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 4 hours ago)