Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13042 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,374TL (RD$ 48,875) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)