Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.896 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 187% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,054TL (€1,130) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)