Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Kirikkale, Turkey
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10165 TRY / ARS *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,132TL (ARS $40,654) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 2 hours ago)