Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.779 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,854TL ($1,653) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)