Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.986 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,522TL (€1,060) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Miami, Florida costs $300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 250TL (about 4 hours ago)