Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.948 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 154% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,893TL (€1,106) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)