Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04611 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,170TL (₨90,426) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)