Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.664 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 93% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,538TL ($984) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)