Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.779 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,722TL ($607) in Quevedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)