Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37545 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 80% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,292TL (Mex$ 16,760) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Meknes costs 200 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 12₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brisbane costs AU$53 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 2 hours ago)