Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 833 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35587 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,841TL (Mex$ 19,224) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 2 hours ago)