Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.424 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,901TL (R$ 4,143) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)