Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 151% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,555TL (8,547 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (about 2 hours ago)