Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.191 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 204% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,649TL (4,860 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)