Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19422 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 116% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,076TL (₨46,730) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)