Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.558 TRY / USD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 163% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,748TL ($1,290) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)