Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45306 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 63% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,362TL (R 14,042) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 2 hours ago)