Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.594 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 57% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,423TL (1,398 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 2 hours ago)