Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35751 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,311TL (Mex$ 17,652) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)