Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.376 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,663TL (R$ 4,114) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)