Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 147% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,641TL (€1,080) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)