Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,056TL (€1,116) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (about 2 hours ago)