Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.378 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,678TL (R$ 4,120) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)