Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.028 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 60% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,540TL (6,364 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)