Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.627 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 132% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,528TL (1,249 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)