Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.295 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 157% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,526TL (€1,132) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,550 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montes Claros costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)