Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.948 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 149% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,726TL (€975) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)