Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00052 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 36% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,027TL (Rp 9,744,188) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 3 hours ago)