Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.801 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 283% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,937TL (kr 18,647) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)