Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 84% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,530TL (6,323 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (about 2 hours ago)