Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.935 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 183% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,453TL (11,184 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Tunas costs 30 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockton, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)