Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 162% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,170TL (10,963 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Irkutsk costs руб 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 4 hours ago)