Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.915 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 137% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,048TL (€903) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)