Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.509 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 198% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,219TL (AU$2,218) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 3 hours ago)