Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 81% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,342TL (Q6,451) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)