Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.187 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 91% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,696TL (5,643元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$1,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seville costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Casablanca costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Trujillo costs S/. 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)