Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kirikkale, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.116 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Kirikkale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 84% more expensive than in Kirikkale (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,434TL (5,765元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)